Thursday, September 6, 2012

The I.S.A. Newsletter - September Edition

Posted by T.S.Garp

I’m a member of The International Screenwriter's Association. The I.S.A offers screenwriters trustworthy information, a job search platform, a support network, benefits, and discounts. They have a ton of stuff for aspiring writers, contest notices, the gig listings I like a lot, news, successful deals, and great information. Here is a copy of their latest newsletter - T.S.Garp ***The I.S.A. Newsletter - September Edition ***Greetings and SMILES! Hey guys, The I.S.A. can now be viewed from your iphone and ipad. And yes, we're upgrading the entire site and should have it ready within 60 days. For now, view the current site and WRITING GIGS via your mobile device daily! ***Plus, a lot of you ask about feedback but don't have the money to pay for it. Well, we hope we've created a solution. If you're willing to exchange your time for another I.S.A. member's time, then you should post on our Screenplay Exchange page. You can post a request to exchange script notes with another member. The notes will NOT be made public so give it a try and let us know how it goes. ***Also this month, do you know what screenplay coverage really is, how it works and why you may not need it? Well, read on below to find out! And finally, if you have a Spiritually Uplifting screenplay, please check out Kairos Prize below. $50,000 in prizes! ***This and many exciting resources brought to you by, Your friends at the I.S.A. - Keep Smiling! :O)

0 comments: