Thursday, October 14, 2010

Black Gloves

Posted by T.S.Garp



A poem about meeting the girl with the black sexy gloves and watching the world spin around.


I want you to come with me to the theater

Let me put something on so sweet

Don’t you want to make her there?

Can I see you there dancing with me?

~

Deep eyes so blue and cool!

Make you dream and wish you had!

Met a long time ago, oh!

A gaze made of diamonds and gold!

~

A voice so smooth and enjoyable

Walking around the town so happily

A sound of an angel in tow

With dark raven hair don’t you know?

~

Now the wind was cold, should have stayed in the show

She wore beautiful satin black gloves

We were caught in the snow, and time went so slow

Sapphire pools stared back and begged for my love

~

The laughter kept going

The world was so much brighter

We were out till the next morning

She gave me a kiss and held me tighter

~

Nothing compares to this

You want to make it last

So put on those black gloves I miss

Was this the only love that you had?


T.S.Garp © Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved.

0 comments: