Thursday, October 21, 2010

Open the Door

Posted by T.S.Garp



The world is the way that it is because we let it to be that way. If things are wrong with this world it is nobody’s fault but our own and we need to open the door and fix it.


This is how it is going to be

This is how the world is

This is how the mind works

This is how it flows

This is meant to be


Open the door for me, please!

Open your heart for thee

Open the love waiting to see

Open the windows for the sun to shine on me!


All the stars at night

All shinning so bright

All our little frights

All the empty possibilities without lights


I can see through a million years

I can see all the leaves disappear

I can see fallen towers of Men with tears

I can see all life breakout with fear


Put the blame on me

Put it away, don’t you see

Put all the shame to be

Put it down, and make it right, can’t you feel the need


Open the Door: A Journey to the True Self
The Open Door
Open Wide the Door to Christ


T.S.Garp © Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very great explicit poem! I really feel within my heart. Please..be patience w/her even a little, i know everythings will be brighten again.

Pblacksaw said...

I love poetry and I have really been enjoying your blog.. please stop be my blog and pick up the award I am giving you.. have a great day
patsy

Anonymous said...

Hi..just want to say my majority opinion. I really respect you & your own opinion, but for me i believed even there's no a lot of picture shows in one Poem or Article, the very important is how it's written & what the contents of each. As i see & what i had read in this Poems & the others Poems & Articles in this Blog, there's no need to show many of pictures because it's written great & completely welldone. I can pictured in my mind even there is no a lot of picture. Like the books that we read the novels, the books w/short stories or even a pocket books, they don't need many pictures coz it written great & very well like all of these Poems & Articles in this Blog.