Sunday, June 20, 2010

Faces

Posted by T.S.Garp


A poem about the hidden messages in faces, some sad, some glad, and pondering on better times.


Friendly faces fill my mind

Leaving traces all the time



Lessons learned from every turn

Profound meaning that tells and yearns



Faces in the crowd some happy and some full of deprivation

Smiles trying to catch the sunlight of every expression



I feel their joy and painful sorrows

They want someone for all their tomorrows



I see people sit and think

Searching for that missing link



Bring us to that special place

Leaving this world without a trace



Every face tells an urgent story

Bright and wonderful they implore me



Dear lonely faces

In the tiptoe places



Share your dreams with me and clear them

We can sheath them in gold and endear them



Faces I see…….

Fill my mind and never leave me



Maybe this time…….

Maybe in the rhythm of my mind…..



Traces……

Faces……..

0 comments: