Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Terminator

Posted by T.S.Garp


Seems you need to be a cyborg from the future to fix the woes of a dying State Empire fallen on financial hardship.

Listen to my plan

I am the new man


I am the one to set things right

I have the might


I was created from the future

To come back and correct the mistakes made by losers


I will terminate all oppositions

My rules will be obeyed without your decision


Come with me if you want to live

Join my forces like some others did


We must break them down

Bring new order to this town


No room for evil politicians

I will fix the tax laws without their permission


I never drink water, I’m made of skin and metal I am boasting

Our government needs to hit the gym and stop all that girly-man wine toasting


Give me a target and I will fight

I have infrared vision and can see you at night


No matter what Skynet does or the Gov

I will conquer them from above


Cyber-technology will do the rest

I will blast them with speeches and take no less


The state of California has always been rich

And I was created to battle for it


The deficit is mark for liquidation

I was designed to see its final termination


But as Governor I need funds to see it done

Damn, this job is not so fun

0 comments: