Thursday, May 6, 2010

With The Milky Way

Posted by T.S.Garp


A poem about wishing under the stars of the Milky Way galaxy.


I sit alone tonight

Glimmering and shinning 100,000 stars!

I sit alone and that’s not right

With the Milky Way above all the cars!



I look at the world and

I wonder what will happen now

I see the land turn to sand

And I asked why and how



Nothing will be the same

With the way things are

Nothing will remain

I sit alone in my car



I look up and watch the skies!

So vast and so far away

If you could see with my eyes!

You would cry and understand what I say



I sit alone thinking of you with regret

I see the stars, they’re so beautiful

I wonder what your feeling, no time spent

They remind me of you, so meaningful



I look at the world tonight

Will the answer come to you- alright!

O darling! Please, hold me tight.

Take my breath away and show me the light!



I sit here

Thinking of you

I shed a tear

Don’t be blue



Eternity will come for us soon

Just look up and see……

By gentle guiding light of the Moon

A ray of love from a 100,000 stars all gleaming and free……

0 comments: