Sunday, November 13, 2011

If A Friend Wrote A Novel, Would You Buy It?

Posted by T.S.Garp

This is a very good question. If a friend wrote a novel, would you buy it? I would say, yes, show your friends you support them, and read whatever they have written, and I'm sure they will do the same for you. Buying and reading a friend's book is very important, more so than reading a total stranger's book unless the subject matter really moves you. Support your friends and give valuable feedback. They will appreciate it!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great question! And I am absolutely agree w/you, and support them as well as we can. Take care & have a nice day.

Fine post. I think will be enjoyable to everyone.Thanks.

Nice work. I appreciate it. Looking for such useful future works. Thanks.

Muslim Forum said...

Important work. I appreciate it. Thanks.

Such works should be regular. People demand it. Thanks.

Make continuation of such useful works. Thanks.

Nice work. Deserving of appreciation. Thanks.

Admirable post. Wants more. Thank you

I like your post. Wordless comment. Thanks.

Essential post. As rose in all flower. Keep writings. Thanks.