Saturday, September 25, 2010

Addiction

Posted by T.S.Garp


Sometimes life’s problem can really get you down and learning to face them in the mirror can set you on the road to recovery.


I can’t stop staring at my image in this window of tricks

I can’t hide how I feel with so many soft licks

I want to leave me

I want to seize thee


Whenever I walk into town without colors to see

Whenever I talk to clowns without numbers to me

Why don’t they see?

Why don’t they make me believe?


Shadows on the wall

Silent phones won’t call

I got myself to blame for all the problems on my list

I stare back at the woman who made this


Now I want to leave me

How I can face and see

I have to kick these fears away

I have to fix these tears in the mirror


Have to set me free

She stares back,

with such a need

Nothing is going to get me


Not without a fight

Come on and face me right

I’m ready to begin a life in the light



T.S.Garp © Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved.

0 comments: