Sunday, May 16, 2010

Through The Pillars Of Time

Posted by T.S.Garp


A poem about love that will never die.


She came near……….

And kissed me passionately

Enveloping me in her aura sanctuary


We can see the future with bright skies

Gliding to infinity

With each passing century


Stay with me

Can’t you see

How the love would be


Let the gentle wind

Speak to you

Listen to the sounds of a life you make so true


With everything you do

Is all happening anew

A second chance


To make the last dance

Love never wavers or is held bind

The soul remembers your love to the end of time


My charming divine

So give me your love

Oh ostentatious beauty so sweet like a dove


And make it forever

Give me your breath of life.

Leave me never


Send me there with care

Beyond the pillars of joy

Resting under your pleasant stare

0 comments: