Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sky Blue

Posted by T.S.Garp


Lovers spending time under the blue sky. “Time you enjoy wasting, was not
wasted.” -John Lennon.

With the wind in her hair, dangling through the celestial glare.

We ride on to never ending path we know not where.

And I don’t care, because we’re having so much fun,

and we’re on the run!

Two lovers under the mighty sun


Driving, walking,

and laughing mixed with talking.

Sky blue so true,

and I love you!

Wasting time my thoughts lost in a rhyme


The whole day goes by in a haze

And we don’t care anyway!

Nothing compares when your hand is wrapped around your lover’s hips

Roaming around town under the scenic sites

Spending time with you makes everything feel so right


It’s true my dear!

As she sheds those loving tears!

I wish the day could last forever, time with you, was never misconstrued.

Oh how I love you!

Under the sky blue and at night time too!

0 comments: