Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Eternal Sanctuary

Posted by T.S.Garp

A poem about uplifting joy.



To be truly free from my simple life, I fly.



I drink the winds that carry me far to the seas.



The mountains, maybe even the stars!



However far I try, perchance to fly.



I depart the limitations that have held me.



I leap into a new realm that awaits me, that welcomes me with fresh air.



I drink it up longing, there is nothing that can compare.



I am in heaven.



Soaring among the clouds.



I go farther….



I am now beyond the boundaries of the Earth.



I feel the peace that is there.



I’m filled with joy and consumed by the Earth’s care.



I’m full of mirth so pure and right.



I could stay up here all night!



This is where I want to be….



Eternal sanctuary.

0 comments: