Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Fall Season

Posted by T.S.Garp



Time seems to be flying by this fall season and I’ve been so busy lately, no time to kick any pumpkins around, I’ve been on overdrive these past few months, a “mindset wave” like living in a dream of focus that starts before dawn and never ends until the weekend, can’t tell where the stack of books begins and I end, lol! Taking a mid term break, top of my list: more naps, reconnections with friends/family, and getting my dose of sci-fi injections via too many books, games, and films out there. (Breaking Bad was awesome by the way!) My book “Secrets of the Supernatural World” should be out on Nook and other venues soon (an oversight) and on sale at a special price just in time for the coming holidays which seem to start earlier and earlier every year. Happy Friday, Saturday, and Sunday everyone! - T.S.Garp

It is by no means an irrational fancy that, in a future existence, we shall look upon what we think our present existence, as a dream - Edgar Allan Poe

0 comments: