Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Time to Say Thank You

Posted by T.S.Garp


As the summer-weather tries to hang on one minute longer, I can’t wait for colder winds to kick in and announce it’s actually Autumn. It is Autumn isn’t it? This is October, right? Pumpkins are appearing everywhere in public and my pumpkin spice is happily mixing with my coffee these days. Fall decorations are out in force and Christmas is just around the corner. I hear possible snow fall for the mountaintops whenever the weather starts to get cooler, but I would be happy for it just to rain some, and I can kick on the fireplace if it gets too cold. I’ve been so busy lately, reading-writing, working on projects, and I want to say thank you for those wishing me a bright birthday. Had a wonderful time with a triple-stack cheesecake (birthday) cake! Life is good! - T.S.Garp   

0 comments: