Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nothing Beats A Good Book

Posted by T.S.Garp

Greetings to everyone. As 2013 begins we can see changes on the horizon. I have been busy trying to complete outstanding projects and brace for any new ones that materialize. I’m knee-deep in paper, re-writes, and ideas with my latest book. Somehow, I’m still able to catch-up on some reading. I recently started expanding my search for helpful things on the Internet I call the World Matrix featured on Facebook. Upon my evaluation of the best online resources for tips, promotions, events, and free tools, I stumbled across this website “FriedBeef’s Tech" for the best online free books. Amazing list for the free book lover in you. Reading opens the mind to imagination and words of wonder, so read something today, pick up a good memoir, book, fiction, sci-fi, and your enjoyment of poetry, and let the book take you into another world that mirrors this one with characters we know and love.

0 comments: