Friday, August 17, 2012

Back From Vacation

Posted by T.S.Garp

I have been away on a much needed vacation and now I’m back to continue the steady pursuit of polishing up manuscripts, treatments, and pitches. Taking a break, even just for a few days is just what the Doctor ordered, and gives us a moment to relax and enjoy life by actually going out into it. I must confess an obsession for keeping busy indoors with perfecting my own writing, reading, creating marketing plans, making upgrades to house and home, and freelancing myself to others projects, and at the same time search for the right publisher for my next book, and other manuscript proposals I want represented. I still have so many goals set to complete this year: In development are new web sites, more author-writer related information, photography, and helpful tips. New updates on all blogs, web sites, and social networks are coming soon. *Just came across this web site “Book Publishers Accepting Submissions”.

0 comments: