Saturday, July 31, 2010

Island in The Sun

Posted by T.S.Garp


Awakening upon a white sandy beach paradise with the one you love doing nothing except loving everything around you and the person next to you.


I open my eyes

To no surprise

I see you there, watching me with loving care

Bright and blue

Sky so true

Your magical smile, that is you



Taking me in your hands

Leading me there across the white sands

The sun slipping into a rainbow hue

Wasting the time away with you



So fine a moment

As dusk came with stars gleaming in falling motion

Sitting close next to me

Your body wrapped in clothes

the color of ivory.

 

Passionate kisses stealing time

Your sweet breath inside of mine!

Your body moving up and down-

Secret flame burning higher and higher

Your kiss set my soul afire!

0 comments: